While the majority of the content I currently produce can be found at my adventure travel blog, occasionally through the work I do on that site, I produce something of interest here as well. Upcoming posts (time-permitting) are the ones without links.
- The Joys Of Apex: Idiomatic Apex (Posted 10 Feb 2020)
- The Joys Of Apex: Future Methods, Callouts & Callbacks (Posted 24 Jan 2020)
- The Joys Of Apex: The Repository Pattern (Posted 11 Jan 2020)
- The Joys Of Apex: Gathering Apex Exception Logs (Posted 2 Jan 2020)
- The Joys Of Apex: Dependency Injection & The Factory Pattern (Posted 31 Dec 2019)
- Prevent redirects when using Netlify Forms in React (Posted 28 Dec 2019)
- The Joys Of Apex: Mocking DML Operations (Posted 28 Dec 2019)
- The Joys Of Apex: Unit Testing Intro (Posted 27 Dec 2019)
- Image Optimization (Posted 3 June 2019)
- Migration from Next.js to Gatsby (Originally posted 2 May 2019 on Reddit)
Written by James Simone, who is currently traveling the world. You should follow along on his adventures!