The Joys Of Apex
Join me as we delve into the subtle intricacies and fun quirks of writing Apex code for the SFDC (salesforce.com) ecosystem. This blog series will cover not only the importance of structuring your code correctly, but how you can use that structure to easily unit test your code without bloating your codebase.
- The Joys Of Apex: Idiomatic Apex (Posted 10 Feb 2020)
- The Joys Of Apex: Future Methods, Callouts & Callbacks (Posted 24 Jan 2020)
- The Joys Of Apex: The Repository Pattern (Posted 11 Jan 2020)
- The Joys Of Apex: Gathering Apex Exception Logs (Posted 2 Jan 2020)
- The Joys Of Apex: Dependency Injection & The Factory Pattern (Posted 31 Dec 2019)
- The Joys Of Apex: Mocking DML Operations (Posted 28 Dec 2019)
- The Joys Of Apex: Unit Testing Intro (Posted 27 Dec 2019)
Written by James Simone, who is currently traveling the world. You should follow along on his adventures!